Registration to exhibit at Iowa Governor’s Safety & Health Conference is now OPEN! Use this link to register for vendor space: https://www.regonline.com/gsconference2019
For more information on the benefits of exhibiting at Governor’s Safety & Health Conference, please see this page.
Terms & Conditions:
- Exhibitor booths will be available for Thursday, October 31st, ONLY!
- Exhibitor booth space early registration fee is $425 per booth. Fee for registering later than October 11th, 2019 is $475.
- Electrical power will be provided upon request at a cost of $10.
- Booths will be approximately 10′ x 10′ and provided with an 8′ wide clothed/skirted table and 2 folding chairs.
- Exhibitor name signs for the booth will be provided.
- Exhibitor space will be limited, and reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Booths will be assigned to exhibitors at random within the exhibit space; the Iowa Occupational Safety & Health Advisory Council shall have the sole discretion in booth assignment conflicts.
- Exhibitors should be set up no later than 7:00AM on October 31st, 2019 (set-up time allowed at 5:30PM on 10/30 or before 7:00 a.m. on October 31st.
- Registration includes lunch for two representatives of your company.
- No more than 2 booth spaces may be leased by any one company; there will be no fee reductions for leasing multiple booth spaces.
- Please ship materials to: Iowa Governor’s Safety & Health Conference, c/0 The Meadows Events Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, IA 50009. (515-967-8544).
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Full refunds will be given, less a $10.00 service charge, for all cancellation requests received on or before October 30th, 2019. Please send cancellation requests to GSConference@iwd.iowa.gov.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after October 31, 2019. Exhibitor substitutions will not be allowed.