Registration to exhibit at Iowa Governor’s Safety & Health Conference is now open.
Terms & Conditions:
- Exhibitor booths will be available for Monday, Nov 1st (pm) and all day Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021.
- Exhibitor booth space early registration fee is $450 per booth. Fee for registering later than Oct 1st, 2021 is $500.
- Electrical power will be provided upon request at a cost of $10.
- Booths will be approximately 10′ x 10′ and provided with an 8′ wide clothed/skirted table and 2 folding chairs.
- Exhibitor name signs for the booth will be provided.
- Exhibitor space will be limited and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booths will be assigned to exhibitors at random within the exhibit space; the Iowa Occupational Safety & Health Advisory Council shall have the sole discretion in booth assignment conflicts.
- Exhibitors should be set up no later than NOON on November 1st, 2021 (set-up time allowed at 10:00 a.m to Noon on November 1st).
- Registration includes lunch for two representatives of your company.
- No more than 2 booth spaces may be leased by any one company; there will be no fee reductions for leasing multiple booth spaces.
- Please ship materials to Iowa Governor’s Safety & Health Conference, c/0 The Meadows Events Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, IA 50009. (515-967-8544).
Cancelations and Refunds:
- Full refunds will be given, less a $10.00 service charge, for all cancelation requests received on or before October 15th, 2021. Please send cancelation requests to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after October 15th, 2021. Exhibitor substitutions will not be allowed.